Saturday, June 6, 2009

train museum


We just went to a train museum. I’m not sure when because I am only two and don’t have a good grasp of time other than to say it was in the past. I got to drive a model train though. The nice old man showed me how but would only let me drive it forwardbecause it kept falling off the track when it went backwards. The train was neat but they wouldn’t let me drive the school bus. Bummer.

We got to walk inside some old trains that smelled old like grandpa’s cabin. I even got to sit in the conductor’s chair. Dad got mad when I wouldn’t stop standing up in the chair. Mom got mad at dad for getting mad at me. Those two are crazy some times. My favorite part was the toy train sets they had set up. There were a couple of other kids my age playing with the train sets. All of their parents just sat there and looked tired. Like mom and dad.

On the way home we didn’t get to stop at donald’s (McDonald’s). Mom said maybe next time. She keeps saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment