sunday we went to church late. later than normal. we met a nice man in the parking lot. he was tall. he said hello and i showed him my thomas train. with a big smile he said: “i can see where your interests are.” i didn’t know him but my parents seemed to know who he was. i can’t remember his name. something like “l-dar perry”…not sure.
there were a lot of people at church and we had to sit on the hard chairs on the back. i think there was someone important there. people kept talking about an "apostle." everyone stood up when that nice man from the parking lot walked in. the meeting was long. i was good though and didn’t get crayon on dad’s shirt like last week. for some reason, mom and dad took me home without letting me go to nurshry. bummer!
we passed donald’s on the way home. mom said maybe next time. she keeps saying that.
Cayden - I'm so glad you are having fun in your new place and that you like the Spider-man bed I sent with you. You have a really nice blog for a two-year-old. I can't wait to come and see you on the airplane in a few weeks. Oh, and when I come I will take you to Donald's OKAY? Love, Grandma B
ReplyDelete